Image buttons use links to direct your audience to other pages in your Liiingo app, websites, or other resources you’re already using. Image buttons are an engaging way of visually interacting with your audience and suggesting they take action.
Add Image Buttons
From any page, complete the following steps to add an image button:
- Click the + icon on the left to open the Elements Toolbox.
- From the Media section of the Elements Toolbox, click and drag the Image Button icon onto the Mobile Preview where you want the image button to appear.
Once you’ve added an image button to the Mobile Preview, update its image.
Update Image Button Images
After adding an image button to the Mobile Preview, update the image in one of the following ways:
- Click the image preview near the top of the Design Toolbox to search your computer for the image file
- Drag and drop the image file from your computer onto the image preview near the top of the Design Toolbox
- Drag and drop the image file from its location on your computer onto the image button element
Once you’ve updated the image, set its link.
Set or Change Image Button Links
Once you’ve added an image button, take the following steps to set its link:
- Click the image button to open the Design Toolbox on the right.
- From the Design Toolbox, click the link icon to open the Add a Link modal.
- Select the type of link you want to add, then click Save.
- Select Page to choose another Liiingo page as your link.
- Select Web Address to link to a page or resource from the Internet.
- Select Phone to prompt a phone call or text to a 10-digit phone number.
- Select Email to prompt sending an email.