Use buttons to help your audience take clear and straightforward actions. Add buttons to your app to:
- Direct your audience to external websites or resources on the Internet.
- Create navigation to specific pages within your app.
- Link to other Liiingo apps.
- Prompt a phone call or text.
- Send an email to a specific email address.
Adding a Button
To add a button:
- Click the + icon on the left side of your Content Designer to open the Add Elements panel.
- Drag and drop the Button element onto the Mobile Preview where you want it to appear.
- A placeholder button appears, ready to edit.
For the best user experience, be sure to add a link to all buttons within your app.
Changing Button Text
To update the text that displays on a button, double-click the button text and update it.
Update Button Links
To update button links:
- Click the button to open the Design Toolbox on the right.
- From the Design Toolbox, click the link icon to open the Add a Link modal.
- Select the type of link you want to add, then click Save.
- Select Page to choose another Liiingo page as your link.
- Select Web Address to link to a page or resource from the Internet.
- Select Phone to prompt a phone call or text to a 10-digit phone number.
- Select Email to prompt sending an email.